The Great Mandala Workshop is a unique weekend experience.
No previous knowledge required, only your willingness!!
During these two days, you will be immersed in the world of sacred sound and sacred geometry in the form of mandalas. Sharing in a deeply relaxing environment and weaving from the heart.
In this workshop, you will create your own large Mandala, So exciting!! Sharing and connecting through indigenous
cosmo-vision, tradition, and understanding of weaving which goes beyond the physical aspect that we see.
Join us in this grounding, heart-full, soul-lifting experience and become aware of the creative power within.
– Be inspired, create and connect
– Guided relaxation/ meditation (no experience required)
– Heart Opening Sound bath
– Inspiring Story Telling throughout the workshop
– Learn about Native North, Central, and South American’s understanding of the cosmos and most important, weaving as a spiritual practice.
– Weaving intention with mindfulness
– Explore colors and the effect on your emotions
– Immerse in sacred geometry
1. You will create with your own hands and heart large Mandala as a reminder of your life’s sacredness. A piece of art to decorate your home and enliven your soul!
2. You will also connect with like-minded people in a creative community
3. Learn and be inspired by others
Saturday 5th of February – 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Sunday 6th of February – 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
*For people traveling from Sydney or interstate, there is accommodation available at the Blue Labyrinth Bush Retreat (this is additional to the cost of the workshop).
If you wish to know about prices and accommodation available please get in contact via email or FB message and you will receive all the options and details.
“Blue Labyrinth Bush Retreat”
Regular $ 299 (All materials, tea, snacks inclusive)
* Available Low income Pass & Supporter’s Pass
How does it work?
This initiative is to support people that are so willing to join but have no means to pay for the full fee.
– Low income Pass $259 – It is available to anyone who is truly needing financial support and wanting to participate in the workshop. Please send me an email.
– Supporter’s Pass $ 339 –
For those of you who are in the generous position to support this project. The extra that you pay will support another person to join us over the weekend. You will also receive a hand woven mandala or item from the little shop (which you can choose from the products available). In advance Thank you!! for your support. Please send me an email.
* There are 4 Low Income Passes available, these passes are available and proportionate to the available Supporters only.
* This exchange will remain confidential amongst the group.
– This workshop is only available for participants aged 18+
– Booking is essential and the group is limited to a small group only
– If you want to learn more about the teacher, please visit the Bio
I look forward to sharing this space with you!
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.