The Great Mandala Workshop is a unique weekend event run only twice a year. During these two days, you will be immersed in the mandala world, sharing and weaving from the heart.
In this workshop, you will create your own 60cm Mandala, how exciting!! Sharing and connecting through indigenous cosmovision, tradition, and understanding of weaving which goes beyond the physical aspect that we see.
Join us in this grounding, heartful, soul-lifting experience and become aware of the creative power within.
– Be inspired, create and connect
– Guided relaxation/ meditation (no experience required)
– Heart Opening Sound bath
– Inspiring Story Telling throughout the workshop
– Learn about Native North, Central, and SouthAmerican’s understanding of the cosmos and most important, weaving as a spiritual practice.
– Weaving intention with mindfulness
– Explore colors and the effect on your emotions
– Immerse in sacred geometry
1. You will create with your own hands and heart a 60cm Mandala as a reminder of your life’s sacredness. A piece of art to decorate your home and enliven your soul!
2. You will also connect with like-minded people in a creative community
3. Learn and be inspired by others
Saturday 27th – 9:30am to 5:00pm
Sunday 28th – 9:30am to 5:00pm
*For people traveling from Sydney or interstate, there is accommodation available at the Blue Labyrinth Bush Retreat (this is additional to the cost of the workshop).
If you wish to know about prices and accommodation available please get in contact via email or FB message and you will receive all the options and details.
@Blue Labyrinth Bush Retreat
-Early-bird Fee (Until 30th September midnight) $ 260.00
-Regular Fee (From 1st October) $ 300.00
* Included: All materials, tea, snacks
– This workshop is only available for participants aged 18+
– Booking is essential and the group is limited to a small group only
– If you want to learn more about the teacher, please visit the Bio
I look forward to sharing this space with you!
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.