In this unique workshop, we immerse ourselves in a world of mandalas and mindfulness. Sharing and weaving from a deep heart space…
This workshop is for people who have completed at least one 8 point mandala weaving workshop.
In this Mandala Circle, each participant will create a 60cm Mandala. Sharing and connecting through the understanding of weaving in indigenous tradition which goes beyond the physical aspect into the more subtle parts of oneself. This is a grounding and nourishing experience assisting us in becoming aware of the creative power within.
* Guided relaxation/ meditation (no experience required)
* Heart Opening Sound bath
* Story Telling throughout the workshop
* Weaving intention with mindfulness
* Explore colours and the effect on one’s state of being
* Sacred geometry
Softness, presence, peace, joy, nourished heart and spirit, a deeper connection to the self.
This workshop is done over a period of two full days (10 am to 5:00 pm).
Duration: 2 days (10am to 5:00pm)
Groups of 6 ppl min. & 10 ppl Max.
* This workshop is available only for participants aged 18+ that have completed at least one eight point mandala weaving workshop.
* Venue: Your location (home/meeting room/community hall/etc). Additional transport fees may apply depending on the workshop location.
This workshop is available to groups upon request, please contact us to inquire and book on a suitable date.
Two days workshop exploring storytelling, experiencing a sound bath relaxation at the beginning of each day and the weaving of your own great 60cm God’s eye Mandala.
*Requirement: To have completed at least one eight point mandala weaving workshop previously.
This workshop is available to groups upon request, please contact us to inquire and book in a suitable date.
All details below