In this unique workshop we immerse in a world of mandalas and mindfulness. Sharing and weaving from a deep heart space…
This workshop is for people who have completed at least one 8 point mandala weaving workshop.
In this Mandala Circle each participant will create an 60cm Mandala. Sharing and connecting through the understanding of weaving in indigenous tradition which goes beyond the physical aspect into the more subtle parts of oneself. This is a grounding and nourishing experience assisting us in becoming aware of the creative power within.
* Guided relaxation/ meditation (no experience required)
* Heart Opening Sound bath
* Story Telling throughout the workshop
- Native North, Central and South American’s understanding of the cosmos.
- Weaving as a spiritual practice.
* Weaving intention with mindfulness
* Explore colours and the effect on ones state of being
* Sacred geometry
Softness, presence, peace, joy, nourished heart and spirit, deeper connection to the self.
This workshop is done over a period of two full days (10am to 5:00pm).
Duration: 2 days (10am to 5:00pm)
Cost $ 240 p/p
Groups of 6 ppl min. & 10 ppl Max.
* This workshops is available only for participants aged 18+ that have completed at least one eight point mandala weaving workshop.
* Venue: Your location (home/meeting room/community hall/etc). Alternatively at the Yurt in Woodford, Blue Mountains (max. 5ppl). Additional transport fee may apply depending on workshop location.
This workshop is available to groups upon request, please contact us to inquire and book in a suitable date.