In this unique weekend workshop run only twice a year, we will be immersed in a mandala circle, sharing and weaving from a heart space…
This workshop is for people who have completed at least one 8 point mandala weaving workshop.
If you still haven’t done the workshop but wish to participate you have one more opportunity to do so in the coming up one day Mandala Workshops.
In this Mandala Circle, each participant will create a 60cm Mandala, how exciting!! Sharing and connecting through indigenous tradition and understanding of weaving which goes beyond the physical aspect. Join us in this grounding and soul-lifting experience and become aware of the creative power within.
– Guided relaxation/ meditation (no experience required)
– Heart Opening Sound bath
– Inspiring Story Telling throughout the workshop
– Learn about Native North, Central and SouthAmerican’s
understanding of the cosmos and most important, weaving as a spiritual practice.
– Weaving intention with mindfulness
– Explore colors and the effect on one’s emotions
– Immerse in sacred geometry
1. You will create with your own hands and heart a 60cm Mandala to remind you of life sacredness. A piece of art to decorate your home and enliven your soul!
2. You will also connect with like-minded people in a creative community
Saturday 28th – 10:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday 29th – 10:00am to 5:00pm
*For people traveling from Sydney or interstate, there is accommodation available at the Blue Labyrinth Bush Retreat (this is additional to the cost of the workshop).
If you wish to know about prices and accommodation available please get in contact via email or FB message and I can forward you all the options and details.
-Early-bird Fee (Until Sunday 13th of September) $ 230.00
-Regular Fee (From Monday 14th of September) $ 260.00
* Included: All materials, tea, snacks and lunch (on the second day)
– This workshop is only available for participants aged 18+ that have completed at least one eight point mandala weaving workshop.
– Booking is essential and the group is limited to 8 people only
– If you want to learn more about me, the teacher, and the work I do, please visit https://goldenthreadsoundandmandalas.com.au/about/
– Every participant will bring a simple dish to share for lunch (only on Saturday). Sunday Lunch is provided. The reason for this arrangement is to cultivate sharing in the community.
I look forward to sharing this space with you!
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.