In this unique weekend workshop run only twice a year, we will be immersed in a mandala circle, sharing and weaving from a heart space…
In this workshop, you will create your own 60cm Mandala, how exciting!! Sharing and connecting through indigenous tradition and understanding of weaving which goes beyond the physical aspect. Join us in this grounding, heartful, soul-lifting experience and become aware of your creative power within.
– Guided relaxation/ meditation (no experience required)
– Heart Opening Sound bath
– Inspiring Story Telling throughout the workshop
– Learn about Native North, Central and SouthAmerican’s
understanding of the cosmos and most important, weaving as a spiritual practice.
– Weaving intention with mindfulness
– Explore colors and the effect on one’s emotions
– Immerse in sacred geometry
1. You will create with your own hands and heart a 60cm Mandala to remind you of life sacredness. A piece of art to decorate your home and enliven your soul!
2. You will also connect with like-minded people in a creative community
Saturday 28th – 10:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday 29th – 10:00am to 5:00pm
*For people traveling from Sydney or interstate, there is accommodation available at the Blue Labyrinth Bush Retreat (this is additional to the cost of the workshop).
If you wish to know about prices and accommodation available please get in contact via email or FB message and I can forward you all the options and details.
@Blue Labyrinth Bush Retreat
-Early-bird Fee (Until Sunday 13th of September) $ 230.00
-Regular Fee (From Monday 14th of September) $ 260.00
* Included: All materials, tea, snacks, and lunch (on the second day)
– This workshop is only available for participants aged 18+
– Booking is essential and the group is limited to 8 people only
– If you want to learn more about the teacher, please visit the Bio
– Every participant will bring a simple dish to share for lunch (only on Saturday). Sunday Lunch is provided.
I look forward to sharing this space with you!
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.